Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Once Upon a Time....
























I promised pictures this week and so the long painful journey from begining to present begins. We start with our wedding day August 16,2008. Bryce and I were married at The Sunset View Bed and Breakfast on one of the only sunny days of that summer. It was absolutely gorgeous! With a fantastic view of the lake throughout the whole event. We ate and danced the night away with family and friends. The cake was almost to beautiful to eat, almost and it was delicious. Everything thing turned out just as we wanted it to, especially the weather. The only bump we hit was the boat races on the lake that day, but they promised not to drive by during the ceremony. With several delayed flights from Utah Grandma Crabtree was almost unable to attend, but Lindsay saved the day by working her magic and getting Grandma to Alaska to share in our special day which meant the world to us.Noel and Lizzie were not quite ready to be in the wedding ( I wish they would've walked witht he flower girl/ring beareer train) but they were a big hit! They looked adorable in their matching dresses made by their very talented mother Melissa who saved the day and made all the dresses for the flower girls and they turned out more perfect then anything we could have found in a store. Melissa was a God send and I love her to death for doing that for me and my special day. Ema, Ellyn and Kai, with very little help from Simone did a wonderful job throwing flower pedals (and picking them up) and delivering the rings. My neice Monique was a junior bridesmaid and looked like a princess. Terry delivered a very lovely and hilarious speech and at the end Lisa read a very romantic, tear jerking poem. The day wouldn't be complete without the speeches at dinner though. Bryce's bestman Robby worked very hard on his and it paid off, the crowd laughed and at times I wanted to cry, but I made it without shedding a tear all day, even when dancing with my dad to "I loved Her First" (Bryce on the otherhand only made it the first 5 minutes of the ceromony, maybe less; I didn't see him til the end of the isle.) They were happy tears of course and they made me feel loved. We got a few good pictures and so with out further introduction here they are........

No comments:

Post a Comment