In October of 2008 we had a terrible wind storm. Bryce came home from work around 7am and woke me up and said "Ray I have bad news" my automatic reaction was to ask if he got fired, and then if anyone had died, cause what could be worse then those to things? He looked at me and said "There is a tree lying on your car." I was instantly relived that everyone was fine and the world still in tact. I shrugged it off and sais its probabyly not bad cause the trees around the driveway aren't really that big so we went out and looked at it in the dark morning light. It really didn't look bad just a broken winsheild and sunroof, at closer examination when the sun was finally out and the tree cut away, my car had a dented door and the framing between the windshield and the sunroof was v'd in. An inspection from the insurance guy confirmed my fears, my car was totaled. Although I loathed the Jetta and had just made an appointment a month from then because the windows would no longer roll down I was still upset cause this meant a new car payment, but I will say I love my new car its fabulous! And the windows roll down!!!! So here are some pictures of the Jetta's death.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Death to the Jetta
In October of 2008 we had a terrible wind storm. Bryce came home from work around 7am and woke me up and said "Ray I have bad news" my automatic reaction was to ask if he got fired, and then if anyone had died, cause what could be worse then those to things? He looked at me and said "There is a tree lying on your car." I was instantly relived that everyone was fine and the world still in tact. I shrugged it off and sais its probabyly not bad cause the trees around the driveway aren't really that big so we went out and looked at it in the dark morning light. It really didn't look bad just a broken winsheild and sunroof, at closer examination when the sun was finally out and the tree cut away, my car had a dented door and the framing between the windshield and the sunroof was v'd in. An inspection from the insurance guy confirmed my fears, my car was totaled. Although I loathed the Jetta and had just made an appointment a month from then because the windows would no longer roll down I was still upset cause this meant a new car payment, but I will say I love my new car its fabulous! And the windows roll down!!!! So here are some pictures of the Jetta's death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment