Monday, December 5, 2011

love at first sight

Well the day after Finn came home from the hospital he got a little cranky. I asked him what was the matter and he said he had been waiting months and months to see his birthday gift and still hadn't see it yet. So I pulled the 10/22 out of the safe for him and he was delighted. He said he loves his birthday present and can't wait until he is big enough to shoot!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What super photos. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes..don't know why..except that his great-grandpa would be so honored that you thought so much of him. I believe Finn looks more like a little "Weight" than any of his cousins..except maybe Kai Guy. I sure would love to be hugging and kissing him right now. Thanks for taking time to post this. I love you all. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Finney, we love you already,. good job on that Weight toe- you can be proud of that thing. :) Are you sure your mom and dad don't want to send you up here to hang out with your Aunt Lindsay?
    Love you Guys!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing, Bryce. You really captured the whole experience. I'm so proud of you and Ray! Finn is a special little man and dear to my heart. Thank you for sharing "snuggle" time with me.

    ReplyDelete