Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Ultrasound

these 3D pics aren't really the best because apparently there is a lot of stuff in there to mess with the imaging process.... but you can tell our son has only one nose and two eyes, which is a good thing.




We had another ultrasound on July 25th. We are definitly having a boy. First Weight grandson! Everything is looking perfect the ultrasound tech said. Due date is still around Dec. 4th. We are really excited!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow..I am so excited for you both. What an amazing ultrasound photo..Hope that Rachel is feeling okay and over the morning sickness phase. I love you both and my soon-to-be- here-newest little great-grandson. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bugger! I can't wait to meet little Jehosaphat Brycie Jr. soon.
    Love,
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for this amazing little boy to join our family! Love you all...

    ReplyDelete