I know that this post is well over due, but better late then never I suppose. We had a wonderful christmas this year, with lots of good presents and family. I had to work all the holidays (thanksgiving, xmas, xmas eve, new years.....) this year, but we found a little time to squeeze in a little family christmas. This was Finn's first christmas! and althought I"m sure he will have more enthusiusm in the coming years, I know he loved being cuddled and kissed by everyone. Finn got to dress like his buddy santa this year, and oddly enough we don't have any pictures of him in that outfit. maybe we can get a few from my mom... hint hint.
This was one of my xmas gifts for rachel this year. It is a .308 Kimber Montana. Guess what her valentine day gift was???? if you said scope, then you are correct. It was a new Ziess 3-9x40 and I purchased light weight tally rings to mount it with. All together her rifle weighs 6 lb 3 oz. For those of you that don't know, and have not had the privledge of carrying a rifle all day, that is extremely light weight. for example, my .338 Remington is 8.5 lbs..... I was really hoping rachel would draw a valley cow moose tag this year, or a denali highway caribou. but no such luck. I guess I took all the draw tag luck this year :) I can't wait to work up some loads for her .308 and test them out (her test them out).
Ok so this is Finn with his xmas gift from daddy. He got to open the first present. I got him a high capacity magazine for his 10/22. He loved it!!! said it was the best xmas gift he has ever gotten. and he can't wait to go rabbit hunting with his daddy.
Ok so this is Finn with his xmas gift from daddy. He got to open the first present. I got him a high capacity magazine for his 10/22. He loved it!!! said it was the best xmas gift he has ever gotten. and he can't wait to go rabbit hunting with his daddy.I don't have pictures of them, but I got some great gifts as well. My dad handed down his browning 44 mag lever gun to me, which I was really excited about. Rachel got me a new reloading kit and a meat grinder, both of which will be getting a lot of use this upcoming year. And Rachel's mother got me a RCBS die set for my 300 WSM. So now I can work a load up for my sheep hunt. I think i'll be going with 168 grain barnes TTSX, we'll see. Now I just need to make some room in the garage.....
Love the blog Bryce. I just got the link from Lou. Your little Finn is so stinking cute! Hope you are doing well. Our blog is ourstinkersandus.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete