
This is literally his first bugger! Rachel didn't want me to take a picture, but I know the important stuff when I see it.
This was Finn's first day home with me. I'm pretty sure we were watching a football game at the time. I know it looks like we are all sleeping, but this is how we watch football these days.
This is one of the first pics of me holding Finn at Providence. I'm sitting on the couch of Rachel's room the morrning after his birth. The couch is really comfortable to sleep on by the way.Finn had his 2 month doctor appointment yesterday. It was his 'shots' appointment. He did really well. He cried like he was being tortured when they put the needles in his legs, but then ten seconds later, after being held and soothed, I think he totally forgot about the whole thing. He weighted 12 lbs 3 oz. which they said is the 50th percentile. And he was in the 75th percentile for his length (23 inches i think it was) and head size (40 cm).
I'll try to put some pictures on here from X-mas and this month. Rachel got a new camera for christmas that she has been using, and I have some real good ones on my cell phone too that I need to download to the computer.
What a sweet little boy, I just want to come give him smooches and wipe his little cute bugers.. ;) love, aunt Lindsay
ReplyDelete