Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BABY ON THE WAY!!!



Me and rachel have known for about a month, but were waiting until after the first doctors appointment to let everyone else in on our secret. This is a pic of the ultra sound that was done today. Rachel is apparently 9 weeks pregnant, and our due date is 12/4/11. Still too early to know boy or a girl, (but I know its a boy). Hopefully my next post will have a giant bear in it :) i'm leaving for kodiak this friday morning!!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. I am so totally thrilled for you two. Bryce, you'll be just as super a dad for a sweet tiny daughter as you will be for a tough little dude. Either one will be so lucky to have you two for your terrific genes as well as your strong examples of hard work and honesty. I love you both. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) what a cute little bugger already!
    Love, Aunt Lindsay

    ReplyDelete