I was very pleased and a little amazed that Bryce allowed me to get Denali, so I thought I would test the waters and ask if we could get her a companion. I figured that Bryce would put up a fight and I would have to wait til this spring to get another puppy. To my great shock he agreed! I didn't know how serious her was though so i casually brought up that there were two adds in the paper for Black lab litters and he agreed to call the one in Eagle River that very day. the shock kept coming when he asked if we could stop by that evening and take a look at the litter. The owner was nice enough to allow us to bring Denali to see how her and our possible new pup got along. Prudhoe came from a litter of 11 puppies! We had 6 males to choose from, well really 5 cause one was spoken for. We went through a process of putting each puppy in a play pen with Denali and eventually selected the one in the red collar. We picked him up a week later and Bryce named him Prudhoe. Denali now has a brother and Bryce has a little buddy. I call him the little monster and its really catching on. He's the most adorable trouble maker on earth though!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Denali gets a Brother!
I was very pleased and a little amazed that Bryce allowed me to get Denali, so I thought I would test the waters and ask if we could get her a companion. I figured that Bryce would put up a fight and I would have to wait til this spring to get another puppy. To my great shock he agreed! I didn't know how serious her was though so i casually brought up that there were two adds in the paper for Black lab litters and he agreed to call the one in Eagle River that very day. the shock kept coming when he asked if we could stop by that evening and take a look at the litter. The owner was nice enough to allow us to bring Denali to see how her and our possible new pup got along. Prudhoe came from a litter of 11 puppies! We had 6 males to choose from, well really 5 cause one was spoken for. We went through a process of putting each puppy in a play pen with Denali and eventually selected the one in the red collar. We picked him up a week later and Bryce named him Prudhoe. Denali now has a brother and Bryce has a little buddy. I call him the little monster and its really catching on. He's the most adorable trouble maker on earth though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment